Each time you purchase a service or product from Proactive Technology Partners we guarantee:
- Our technician will arrive on time; or let you know if they are running late.
- During the service, our technician will provide you regular progress updates. If the job is being completed offsite, this will include updates via email or phone.
- After each job you will receive a follow up call to ensure that you are 100% happy with the job.
High Quality Service
- Each job will be completed to the highest standard.
- Each job will be completed within a reasonable amount of time.
- At the end of the job, you will be asked to check the work done to ensure it has been completed to the required standard. If you are not satisfied with the level of work completed, the technician will rectify the situation either immediately or within 7 days at no extra cost.
- All work performed is guaranteed for 7 days, if you feel that the above three conditions have not been meet a technician will rectify the situation at no extra cost.
Value for Money
- Proactive Technology Partners will charge a fair and reasonable amount for services and products as per industry standard.
New or Replacement Hardware
- All hardware comes with a 1 year onsite warranty.
- Should a hardware problem arise within the warranty period, the faulty item will be replaced free of charge.
- This warranty covers the labour and callout required to replace the hardware item only. In the case of replacing hardware that can have an effect on data such as hard drive installation it does not cover data recovery or reinstallation of the operating system should that piece of hardware fail within the warranty period.
- In situations where computer systems require reinstallation, the following items will be restored: Operating System, Office package (if previously installed), email settings, internet connectivity and reconnection to a local network.
- Computer backups will be performed when risky system work is undertaken. However, Proactive Technology Partners assumes no liability for data loss on any medium or problems caused by software or user.
- Any data stored by Proactive Technology Partners for backup purposes will be secured against unauthorised access and permanently deleted after 30 days.
- Removal of virus and malware is covered by the standard 14 day labour warranty. This is only applicable if the computer system has approved antivirus software installed which has been updated and verified as working before the system leaves the workshop.
- Virus/malware removal warranty’s will be void if it can be proven that the client has re infected the computer.
- A system that comes back for virus/malware removal can only be cleaned once under warranty. If the virus/malware is still not completely removed the system will need to be reinstalled at additional cost to the client. The initial time spent on the virus/malware removal will be put towards the cost of reinstallation.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power.
- Works not authorised or performed by Proactive Technology Partners.
- Usage, storage or installation of software or hardware in accordance with Product instructions.
- Failure to perform required preventive maintenance, normal wear and tear.
- Act of God, fire, flood or any similar occurrence.
- Any attempt by any person other than Proactive Technology Partners technical staff or any person authorised by Proactive Technology Partners to adjust, repair or support the Products.
- Problems caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Proactive Technology Partners.
- Items that are in one or more of the following categories: software; external devices; accessories or parts added to the Product after the Product is supplied by Proactive Technology Partners.
- Wireless network setup (see below).
Proactive Technology Partners Warranty Conditions
Standard Proactive Technology Partners Warranty
The Proactive Technology Partners standard warranty covers labour to equal the amount of time spent on the original invoice. If the labour time exceeds that of the original invoice, Proactive Technology Partners will charge that additional time at the normal hourly rate. Additionally:
Software installation, modification and configuration performed by Proactive Technology Partners is covered for a period of 14 days from the invoice date, except when the work is found not to have been completed to the required standard.
All outstanding invoices must be paid in full before any warranty work will commence.
Wireless Network Warranty
Proactive Technology Partners will setup and configure a wireless network so that it will function in the range you specify and with the devices you provide on the day of installment. Proactive Technology Partners’ warranty will not cover any adjustment, addition or re-connection as a result of the following items and further charges may apply to perform additional work on the network:
- Drop outs or disconnections.
- Problems with additional hardware not configured on the day. Problems can include no access to the wireless network, connectivity drop outs, disconnection, security incompatibility or signal gain.
- Moving the wireless client or access point from the locations in which they were originally intended to operate.
- Incompatibility with other wireless devices such as remote controls, cordless phones, mobile phones, audio visual equipment, microwave ovens, Other nearby wireless networks etc.
- Unauthorised access due to hacker attack, virus infections, etc.